Wednesday 10 October 2012

Am I physical or sedentary person

Posted by Unknown at 12:14
Am I a physical person or sedentary person?
 
 
Free Writing


     I thnk I am more physical person than sedentary person. There are pretty many reasons why I am physical.
    
     Lots of people think I am physical, I look like I am always hypered, excited, and happy. I am actually not always happy, but I am trying to be. I don't want to bring "black aurora" everywhere, and trying to be happy sometimes actually makes you happy. This fact can be shown to be physical to lots of others. Being happy is better than being sad, right?

     My hobbies are pretty physical too. I like to sing, dance, and play around. But the irony is, I do not like sports. Looking at this side, I may be sedentary but see? Sports is not only way to be physical. On my opinion, just walking around could be physical enough for some people. As I told you, dancing or singing is quite "energy consumming" work.

    However, I am a human being and I can sometimes be sedentary. Other than the hobbies I mentioned above, I like to make "misinga"(easy explanation is you just make a bracelet with a little bit of string, you got to sit still for at least 2~3 hours), web-surf, or watch television programs. Also this comment may be more to being "careful" than sedentary, but I'll just put it here. I think a lot. I think too much that I sometimes spend more than 2 hours just staying at the same spot, thinking. You may not believe if I say this, so I will provide an example. I once had a big concern and to solve, it took me 3 months. This does not mean that I don't do anything and just stay at the spot for 3 months. Of course, I do the other things. But amond my 24 hours of day, concerning took 3 hours everyday, with no lies.

     Will this consider for being sedentary?

     I don't think a lot if people is ONLY sedentary or ONLY physical. People usually have both sides, and I am one of those, having both sedentary and physical personality but physical personality being showed a lot.


P.S. Oh my god, I free write and my writing became very messy :(
Thank you all for reading this very messy writing and have a very happy day♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Helena♥ Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos